TRACK ROD END REMOVER & INSTALLER
• Hex part on the end of tool:work with 27mm hex wrench or 1/2" DR. wrench.
• Function : remove and replace the axial joint.
1. The hollow body allows the track rod to be passed in until the axial joint touches the head part of this tool.
2. Work with a wrench and then turn it anticlockwise to loosen the axial joint.
3. Choose a 27 mm spanner or 1/2"DR socket to work the end of this tool. Turn it anticlockwise to loosen the axial joint.
4. Replace a new one by taking a new axial joint and turn the hex part clockwise.